Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Response

The following is a response I received  regarding my latest star exponent article, Truth Hurts (posted in the post below)... I immediately related it to my Dad who likes to also speak exaggerated reality. For instance: if I was to hit a lay up with ten seconds left to go in the game, my dad would say, "Hannah hit a lay up at the buzzer on three defenders"... I laugh because his sense of reality is hilarious and also because his remake stories are usually unrealistic. 


Anyways take what you want from the following... I appreciated the comment.




Very pragmatic & so true...........well what is truth anyway. Truth is what one person conjurs it up to be and they, themself, believe. In essence truth can be a lie, doctored to look like the truth. Truth can change over the years on a subject like how big the fish he/she caught was since that individual's concept of the size of the fish may be exaggerated although heartfelt truthful.




www.socollegeblog.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment