Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Possible Job Opp.

Living the beach bum life style isn't really in my zero income salary  budget, so this afternoon I began contemplating perspective places to work. After much thought, I decided working at Rite Aid must be the most entertaining job and therefore a top option for someone easily thrilled like myself.

Just a few days ago I approached the Rite Aid check out counter with a 12 pack of diet coke and a 2 dollar disposable razor. The cashier attempted to make small talk about the price raise in razors, but I was hardly consumed with my random buy and her sweet old attempt at conversation.

I instead started picturing myself behind the neighboring counter. The young cashier was ringing up a man, who from the side, looked about thirty. He handed her a pack of tampons and a bottle of hotsauce. I wanted to catch a glimpse of his eyes- the wrinkles around eyes offer a much better estimate of age.

If he was younger, I thought, he could be buying these items to attempt some child-like prank, but my thoughts quickly took me towards a father on a quick run for his family.  Regardless, my imaginary life for the thirty year old man quickly disappeared when a woman got in line behind him with a shirt full of reese's eggs and a bottle of shampoo under her armpit.

 I need an application

http://www.socollegeblog.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment