Saturday, May 7, 2011

Might As Well Be Virgin Takeover

Might as well be virgins 1&2 here ladies and gents. The blog spot writer is currently sleeping and handed the phone over to me, mawbv 2, so I can charge it. I'm bored and currently "spotting" mawbv 1, so here's a post from the other side of the blog. In response to why my headphones being so loud..I did it as precaution in case the blog writer decided to talk, it would easily drown out her voice. But anyway, I'm sure her snoring will kick in soon which I can hear over any volume of music and this whole car might go deaf because of her. With that in mind this dreadful car ride only has 6 more hours left to it and once I hear "are we there yet" during my portion of the drive, in t minus 20 minutes, I'm going to hit her. So I'm sorry if this is your only form of entertainment because there may not be a blogspot writer anymore.

Current time: 1:21 am..and the blogger is stirring. I'd rather hear her snore than talk, all with love of course.

Sincerely, mawbv 1&2

No comments:

Post a Comment