Wednesday, February 16, 2011

You Tube

Instead of intently staring at the You Tube video I am currently loading, I decided to share the process of this disaster idea.

The following video is of me awkwardly reciting one of my poems. After recording attempts 1 and 2 were rudely interrupted by Dick, I decided to just go ahead and use take 3.

My Vyvance wore off hours ago and I’ve recited this poem so often it literally pisses me off to say it. I Know Poetry … and it sucks.

Anyways the video is up. I never realized how much of a whack job I am until I watched this video. Number 1, my voice is annoying. Number 2, Red filmed perfectly for the viewers to catch a nice glance of my shaky ADHD hands and legs.

Cheers to the first You Tube video

I belong behind the scenes. So College




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SHwkXDTdoE

No comments:

Post a Comment