Monday, February 21, 2011

Cheers to 21

After being repeatedly criticized for not putting a wrap up of the weekend blog, I decided to reveal the truth: I don’t remember it, leaving you all to assume it never happened… right? Wrong, because it did happen -there’s evidence.
 It began shortly after our losing effort on Saturday afternoon. My teammates and I reported to Benders (a local restaurant/bar) and I proceeded to take note of our obnoxious team parents.
They have more fun than we do.
Goofy’s mom put it nicely, “I haven’t stopped partying since 1985.”
I responded by letting her know we weren’t even born yet. “You belong in a nursing home old lady.”
Apparently none of the old people liked that comment, because she, Red’s mom and Spiderman’s mom all three stared momentarily before yelling “Fuck You Guys!”
Yes, they’re so nice.
After leaving the 1980’s, we headed back to 420 for some younger fun.
PE Teacher turned 21, so we decided to invite a few friends over. For those of you not blessed to know Miss PE, she is one of a kind. On a normal day, she is a show. A whole day dedicated to her is nothing less than a disaster movie.
Little black dresses caused chaos all night. PE Teacher spent her night juggling three different boy’s- Playa. She got caught obviously, and the result was three different boys still following her around. Gee competition really helps.
As I flipped through the weekend’s pictures, I decided to share stories I’m definitely almost sure of:
Might-As-Well-Be-Virgin-1 lost her dignity and wallet at the local restaurant, Tony’s.
Baby took Red to the prom. By prom, I mean 420. The pictures taken on the stairs are priceless.
PE Teacher skipped the strapless bra and decided to use Duck Tape to hold her boobs up. Low cut shirts call for necessary measures.
I ate a Cheeseburger with mac sauce and a large fry.  
According to Might-As-Well-Be-Virgin-1’s Facebook comment, I think she lost her Ipod:
 “Getting Ipod stolen… So Grimy/college.” BUMMER
PE Teacher’s cake was in the shape of a penis.
When I woke on Sunday morning our house was magically clean. It’s the little things in life.
Cheers to 21!
PE Teacher, Baby, Goofy and I are sitting in 420’s kitchen awaiting tonight’s practice. The three of them are dying streaks of “Fire engine” red in their hair. They figured they were ready to change their ways.
I told them- "That's super"
Translation- "You're lying"
My lesson of the week:
The problem with change is that it's temporary for most. You know, gyms are busiest on Mondays because people feel guilty about their rough weekends and promise themselves to the treadmill for the following week. The issue arrives around Wednesday, when people decide the weekend is on the horizon and they'll start with the gym again next week.
That's how I assume this whole red hair thing is going to go. Today they change- Change their hair in an attempt to start the week fresh, to hide themselves from the randoms they may have seduced this past weekend -change their crazy ways. BUT, Wednesday they change back, partially because the red streak is temporary, and partially because they'll realize being So College is more fun than being changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment