Friday, February 18, 2011

Great Day

We just arrived back from a four point loss at UPJ. Although it’s 2:36 AM, I’m pretty bored.

Red’s cuddling with a stuffed Frog and Dick’s probably fondling some girl or just hiding from me. I would be thankful for the PE Teacher’s company, but she’s ignoring me for some paper due tomorrow…. I’m beginning to think I’d rather be left alone with the stink bugs.

I invited friends over but got denied miserably with the “No, you come here” and the “I’m just staying in tonight” lines.

I get it guys; I’m not that cool.

So, I began writing a poem to share in tonight/this morning’s blog:

I dream of a world that revolves around breakfast
Cause a good meal and a good deal of coffee can make for a good day
A good morning

But I was rudely interrupted by my Dad’s voice. He always says “Make it a great day” instead of “Have a good day.”

He’s so right though, great is so much better than good… I’m gonna go contemplate the future of this poem over eggs and coffee.

Although I have a lack of interesting topics, I’d like to leave you with the following:

First Quote:

Me: Your boyfriend bought a SO COLLEGE shirt… God love him.
Might-As-Well-Be-Virgin-2: That’s nice. I wish he’d buy me a Christmas present.

Personal input- I think he's as sweet as a Ginger Snap Cookie

I imagine M-A-W-B-V-2's Interpretation of a Ginger Snap Cookie going as follows:
Ginger- He has red hair
Snap- I'd like to snap his neck... daily.
Cookie- If he gets hard, I'll have to toss him... a waste, but oh so necessary for lesson learning

Second Quote:

Anonymous (But I’ll give you a hint-She has red hair): I respect his wishes, but I wish he would disrespect me.

Personal Input- Slut.

No comments:

Post a Comment