Thursday, February 24, 2011

Perpetual Wetness

Dear Blog friends, I would like to inform you of a wonderful rap duo known as Perpetual Wetness. Yes, Perpetual Wetness is just as inappropriate and degrading as their name leads you to believe.
The duo consists of a Half Jew and the Homecoming King. You know who is who (check the noses)

                 

Anyways, the rap fucks humped around the stage for 15 minutes as the crowd screamed “No wonder it’s raining outside.”
Gross.
 The two performed tonight in the Battle of Shepfest and needless to say, they won me over. I don’t know if it was the Jew screaming “You can thank me guys for warming up your girls” or the King claiming his name was “Rainboots.”
Probably a combination of the two.
What I do know, is that I hate them both. I hate them because they are hilarious, worth mentioning on a rainy day and fucking dirty (dirty in both a badass and disturbing way).
I found a YouTube Video of the two assholes. Very rough video, not nearly as entertaining as tonight’s show, BUT take a look…



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSpKfVUfgvw&feature=related

     Tonight I have a total of seven assignments to complete... Unfortunately,

     Dino just walked in claiming she used her meal plan on chasers... wonder what she's doing tonight AND Red is molesting me to "Total Eclipse of My Heart"... Glee version.

     Homework can wait I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment