Friday, February 18, 2011

Exploring Shepherdstown

This is what I came home to this afternoon:
DIVEG WAS HERE (at 1:20 pm) AND YOU WEREN’T…SUCKS TO SUCK.

MISS YOU SO COLLEGE BITTIES

Diveg is Might-As-Well-Be-Virgin-2’s good friend. She’s here so often that I actually expect to see her aimlessly walking around campus. I suppose I shouldn’t be THAT surprised to see she had broken in to my house.

Anyways, Dino and I spent the afternoon snapping pictures of nowhere Shepherdstown. I love this liberal shit town. Take a look at a few:

Peace for Lyfe


Might-As-Well-Be-Virgin-1 and 2

Sunny day's go well with beer

Be Not Afraid

$2.00 Coffee Rocks-GO  

PE Teacher's love

My Keys

Road signs rock

By "You" I mean "Me"

I know you'll like this :) (Not my quote) 
I believe in a world that revolves around dancing... on traintracks 
We saw her in town and pulled over to get this picture

So College= So cool

Stop War, Start a Party (Red's quote)

Picture dedicated to my teammates

To wrap up my evening, I’m icing my newly developed shin splints listening to PE Teacher try on clothes. She’s screaming for help, but Might-As-Well-Be-Virgin-1 is kindly reminding her of her age: “You’re gonna be 21 tomorrow you Asshole. Dress yourself!”

Two quick things worth mentioning:
1.      PE Teacher wears a promise ring around her neck. HA.HA.
2.      Might-As-Well-Be-Virgin-1 just told a stink bug “You messed with the wrong Pussy Cat.”
3. My number one blog fan is sitting beside me (to my left) he has nice hair and a nice jumpshot and his name doesn't rhyme with "loser"

No comments:

Post a Comment