Sunday, February 6, 2011

Oh Baby

We hoisted Baby up and shoved her in the bus storage compartment above the back seats.

(Baby is the shortest division two basketball player in the world. She stands at four feet nothing… barely. Maybe a little bigger, but whatever.)

She tried to wiggle away and say no, but we told her that Babies can’t talk.

Captain: Yell, “COO-COO” if you can’t breath!

And she slammed the door shut.

We broke our five game losing streak with the win over Concord. Thank You God.

Side Note- Status’s are a BIG deal on game days. It’s a big personal competition between me and the rest of the team to get more “likes” or comments about my status.

I. NEVER.WIN.

My game day status read, Enthusiasm moves the world"... The world is cool, but I'm currently very fucking enthusiastic about moving Concord down in the ranks.”…I got one “Like.” I put a lot of effort into that status and my only “like” was from my tan slacker friend… thanks DUDE.

Anyways, we travel with the men’s basketball team, so with great enthusiasm we decided to congratulate them with a “Little” surprise. So Little Baby waited patiently until our hopeful prospect, Look-a-like-Lebron James, opened up the cabinet…
Seriously, it could not have worked out any better. Lebron walked on the bus cheesing in his foreigner, French, smiley way and walked towards the back of the bus as we clapped in congratulations. Like clockwork he popped open the compartment…

Little Baby screamed, “ROARRRR.”

Lebron yelled “HOLYY…” in his French accent.

Classic. It’s quite interesting how happy we are we when we win. Gee.

No comments:

Post a Comment