Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sunday

Sunday’s rock.

I slept away my morning and then headed to the Shepherd Softball game around 12. Last season I announced for the Rams, but after complaints from any and every one that matters at this school, I got moved to chasing down balls. I guess my innapropriate random comments weren’t professional enough.

Let’s face it fuckers, normal is boring.

Anyways, my Dad and I have this weird theory that it’s okay to drink beer on sunny days because well, it just seems like something you should do. But with the big game tomorrow night, my responsible side chose Gatorade instead. Blah… normal.

The only part of the game worth remembering was Dino talking of her future life. “That’s just what I want to do, have babies with a Christian and then not have sex for the rest of my life.”

Gee, exciting.

 After finding a new found hate for foul balls, Dino and I headed out for another Shepherdstown adventure. Enjoy…

So College

Beating Fairmont in this game at 7:30 Monday

Peace for LYFE

Today I will grow

One day I'll change the world, but today I'll watch it



Color. Write. Paint.

SHIT




Why? Why did you just look through these pictures? I know why, I think it's because you're expecting me to provide some sort of entertainment at some point during this blog. I've been getting a lot of shit for my boring blogs the past couple days, but don't give me shit, it's my boring friends that you should be mad at.

 Make it a great Monday...

No comments:

Post a Comment