Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Spring Break...

When I’m away from Shepherd University, I spend majority of my day wishing I was at Shepherd University. It’s quite disturbing honestly.

I returned to C-pep Saturday morning and was bored by Saturday night. This guy JP, lives with us sometimes- I never asked why, but anyways he left behind an alcoholic drink. It was so incredibly toxic, similar to moonshine, so my mom poured it into a Mason Jar and labeled it with a skull and cross.

Perfect, I'll drink that to get through this week.

Luckily on Monday, my dear old roomie, P.E. Teacher, decided to make the hull over to Culpeper Virginia, where I live/ am unfortunately spending my spring break. My brother had his first lacrosse game last night, so we decided to pregame at BW’s… So High School/ against school rules I think?

I was pretty pumped for the game, especially after a few good rounds of what my parents refer to as “the sauce.” P.E. Teacher and I hobbled up the bleachers and stole blankets from my Dad as we sat down.

Dad: You guys are on the sauce?
Me: Yes Dad, Mom picked us up….Ben’s in the game shut up”

We obnoxiously shouted wrong words the entire game. In fact, at one point our own fans yelled at us because we were apparently saying the wrong things. I responded accordingly:

“Umm, we don’t know what’s going on, so fuck off."

Just Kidding. So rude.

I actually said, "We’ll take your advice in to consideration… NOT.”

We continued saying whatever we wanted.

I have no clue what Lacrosse is. Neither do my parents and even better neither does Ben.

 See, the background of Ben’s career is quite interesting. Two days ago, the front page of the sports section pictured Ben swinging a tennis racket. The article explained that the high school team was returning their “number one tennis player, Junior Ben Safren.”

LIES. That afternoon he quit tennis and hopped on the lacrosse team. Asshole move.

Ben doesn’t exactly know the rules of the game, so he was literally pushed on to the field when it was his turn to play. Magically he scored a goal. After that, I decided I had enough of this nonsense. 

Me: Eh, it was lucky… he should have stuck with tennis, I don’t understand this game.
Dad: I have no idea what’s going on. See ya at home.

This morning’s article said something along the lines of, Ex- number one tennis player, Ben Safren, led the Cyclones with three assists and two goals.

Annoying.

I begged PE Teacher to stay the rest of the week for entertainment, and saving grace of my cocky little brother, but she dipped asap. This little town just isn’t for her.

Ehh, I guess I'm thankful for the surgery tomorrow. I’m hoping I’ll be drugged up enough to sleep through the rest of the week.

http://www.socollegeblog.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment