Sunday, March 13, 2011

So Co Stories

The Facebook SoCo (So College) fan page

Side note: SoCo is a new thing I’m gonna try. Yes, I stole it from Baby, but she can fuck off.

I’m good at stealing other people’s shit. It’s like my thing.  Like you know when people whisper funny jokes because they are too inappropriate to say out loud?

Well, that’s the prime opportunity to steal the joke. I say exactly what that person says except louder and inappropriately and everyone laughs.

I take the glory and a mean look and life goes on.

So the Facebook SoCo page is really becoming the highlight of my day. I’m obsessed. So I’ve decided to start a weekly competition. Best “So College” story of the week will be posted in Sunday night’s blog.

Side note 2: Yes, I realize the beginning of the week is Sunday, so technically I should post on Saturday, but sometimes I don’t remember Saturdays. Plus, I’m a firm believer in the idea that Sunday is the end of the week.

In my opinion, Monday is the end of fun/ the beginning of the week. No agenda will tell me differently.

So this week’s winner was a tie. Feel free to battle it out, but I just couldn’t choose one

Tracy Peapus- Blacking out at a work party, getting your boss to take you home and vomiting all over their car/out the window on 95... So College.

My Response: I find this situation un-fucking-believable and completely irresponsible… So College

Jane Thompson- Saving your jungle juice from last weekend's party to take to Florida for spring break...So College.

My Response: Florida is expensive. Sometimes you just have to choose what you want to spend your money on. No, there is no fucking way this can be healthy, but yes, you absolutely will get drunk and you absolutely won’t remember the stories you’ll encounter.

What a waste.

Thank you Winners… for brightening my day with your alcoholic issues.

http://www.socollegeblog.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment