Sunday, March 27, 2011

Another Successful Weekend at 420


We had to entertain a red headed recruit this weekend. Obviously two red-heads on one team caused us to be a little apprehensive at first, but her Long Island accent sucked us country kids right in.

Our choice of entertainment was simple… dancing.

It’s like our thing ya know? We can’t dance… well most of us, but we do dance.

Due to my crutches, I was slightly inhibited, but I crutch-hopped a bit, then proceeded to watch as everyone took turns showing their signature moves. The recruit’s move was the “Teapot.”

Friday and Saturday= Success

Recruit left this morning, so the rowdy level from the weekend went down a few notches… boring.

Red and I spent the morning lying on the living room carpet awaiting excitement to sweep us to our feet.

Then Baby arrived… Thank God for weird teammates that never call or knock.

Baby- What are you guys doing?...
Red and I- mmmm laying?
Baby- I’ll join.

Baby took a spot on our alcohol stained carpet and we spent the next 20 minutes making up an aerobics/ yoga/ dancing/ ab routine.

Then we decided to spit sick beats.

By this point it was 11AM, so Red did nursing nerd shit and Baby and I rapped about our life… the single should be coming out soon. Here’s a preview:

Yo … Yo…

I’m chillin in 420 and I’m hangin out with Baby
We’re tired and we’re bored, so we’re getting pretty crazy
See, last night is kinda hazy, but no way we’re bein lazy
Cause we’re dedicated rappers so don’t even try to play me…

HAVE YOU

Ever been so college cause that’s kinda what I live by
I’m always lookin Fly I rock the sweats and the tie-die
It’s not even 12:00 But I’m in one beer and shot
And I bet every college kid wishes they could be at Starkey’s spot.

HOLLAAAA

Rapping is so lame. I spent entirely too long writing these lyrics on the inside of a Bud Light Box. Totally worth it, Rappers 4 lyfe.

Red and I then got suckered in to attending Dick and Ducky’s Lacrosse game… excuse me, CLUB lacrosse* game. We deemed ourselves Club Laxitutes and set out on our adventure.

I have this weird facination with talking to anyone and everyone that walks by. Before we even left campus I had given a random chick from University of Maryland a So College shirt and Green Ink CD since I wanted her to leave Shepherd with gifts…

I don’t know why Red never tries to stop me when I start talking, but I think she enjoys seeing the reaction of the people I speak too. By the end of the game I had made friends with the opposing team fans.

Fan- Go Mason!
Me- Mason Sucks…
Fan- Jealous much!
Me- Gee crazy, didn’t know club was so serious… our team is drunk.

Good day, Good day (I typed this in an Australian accent)

Check it>>> http://www.socollegeblog.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment