Saturday, March 12, 2011

The Past Is The Past....and Beer is Cheap

It truly is a glorious occasion when Waddle Foot comes to visit. Broken foot and all, she never fails to entertain. Granted, we always have to bribe her with beer, ice cream, or an empty bed but she shows up.

Two things were learned today:

1. the past is the past so shut the fuck up and deal with it.
2. ordering seconds when you are at a restaurant for 5 hours is okay.

Even if seconds consist of two whole meals minus the multiple appetizers and beers ordered. Okay, who cares, we like to fucking eat.

It's nice that basketball is over and we can see Complains ALot more often. By more often I mean once a month instead of once a basketball season. Am I breaking blogging rules by giving the same person more than one blog code name? Personally I don't care because I'll give her a different name every fucking sentence if I want. I am the damn guest blogger.

Duke beat Tech today. Stupid Duke. Miss I scored 22 points the day I scarred my lip doesn't care about college basketball, just herself and her own team. That's what I learned today. Oh and a cigarette kills 3 seconds off your life. Well, I actually didn't learn that today I passed on the knowledge.

I can also share one more piece of information; actually I won't. I will give a toast before I part my guest blog experience. Cheers to the Jew, for getting her damn foot fixed with a new fucking screw and cheers to talking about it 24/7. Finally, double cheers to her being able to do a million push-ups because we all know she wants full credit for being in such great shape, even with a stupid broken foot.

This guest blog is purely out of love and friendship. Mazel Tov.

Sincerely,

Princass

Check out the Website! www.socollegeblog.com

1 comment:

  1. This is the best blog yet!!! You better put this blogger on the payroll lol!!

    ReplyDelete