Tuesday, March 8, 2011

So College Blog Spot

A few months ago Might-As-Well-Be-Virgin-1 decided to make a Facebook page titled, “So College Blog Spot.” It has basically turned in to a place to share “So College” stories.

My personal input is in parenthesis, but otherwise these are authentic comments from random Blog Followers for LYFE!

Join and Enjoy:

Having to refer to the blog to determine last night's events/ how I got home= So College/Pathetic.

Blog is slacking hannie… (Asshole)

There’s a puppy chillin in my anatomy lecture haha...so college? or so cutie?

Skype=SO COLLEGE



Spending your Saturday night bowling with P.E Teacher and Might-As-Well-Be-Virgin-1.... So Not College

Celine Deon is playing on the Panny (on campus transportation bus)... Wish I wasn't the only one singing. It's all coming back to me now.... Ah, So College.

Brought the SO COLLEGE trend to York College…Just sayin… (Expanding=love)

Getting Ipod stolen......So Grimey/College

(Once a hater, now a follower) I have to say i have been keeping up and i laugh every time, i think i should own a shirt now.

So college...here is a quote one of my friends said after explaining her wild night "it seemed like a good idea at the time"

(Comment regarding a typo on one of my blogs) Hey ass hole, it wouldn't let me comment on your blog post so I'm doing it here...there's 3 things you mentioned, not two… and I'm sure you started to type number 3 a mere 30 seconds after you put "Two quick things worth mentioning"...rookie mistake, dumbass

Hannah you're so cool... (duh.)

Early mornin cram sesh. So College.

Mama making me take my nose ring out...so high school. Might-As-Well-Be-Virgin 2 re-piercing it...So College.

2 comments:

  1. I want to setup our new business in this society but I just done my diploma. Now I want to do fake degree from some high quality educational standards university. So, please suggest me which college is best for my studies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to set my career as lecturer but I have no any diploma or degree. I want to buy fake degree but I have no any idea from where I can buy degree and how I can order for degree. Please update me with complete information.

    ReplyDelete