Thursday, April 7, 2011

I Hate You Toshiba

I realized I’m a nerd. I LOVE my computer. I’m obsessed. My good old Toshiba holds all my secrets and stories from the past three years. Unfortunately, last night… my baby died.

Good thing my mom’s a psycho and always tells me to back up my shit because I pretty much have everything that matters on the USB… Nice.… except my Sport’s photography portfolio that contains over a hundred pictures and is due in two weeks… Fuck You Toshiba.

As I was having a minor melt down, my roommates started to cheer in extreme excitement.

“NO MORE BLOGGING. NO MORE BLOGGING”

As the tears fell helplessly from my eyes they continued with cheesy comments like “til death do us part” and “blog or die!”

I found their humor cruel.

Then I cursed them out and decided to eat mini wheats to ease the passing. Surprisingly, it hardly helped.

After taking it to the Tech department this afternoon, they explained that I just had a faulty battery.

What!?

I was pissed. By this point I had grown a sick hatred for Toshiba and decided I was so over HP and I was definitely moving on to Mac. I heard Mac had more to offer and was free of STD’s, who the hell knows what Toshiba had…Let’s just say I’m not happy.

The good news is, in the midst of all this computer drama, I was able to create a YouTube video of the poem I posted the other day. Might-As-Well-Be-Virgin-2 put it together.

Me: It turned out alright thanks dude.
M-A-W-B-V-2: no problem.
Me: Do you like the poem?
M-A-W-B-V-2: not my favorite… mmm nope.
Me: oh, okay… well umm thanks anyways.

So here, you can check out the video if you really want. It’s not my favorite either, and if you think M-A-W-B-V-2 knows what she is talking about, I definitely wouldn’t waste my time pressing that play button.


Outside the Lines




No comments:

Post a Comment