Saturday, April 9, 2011

Home Sweet Home

Mom and I headed to Fredericksburg this morning to replace my busted battery. The 45 minute trip was far from enjoyable… looking back actually maybe it was just that- enjoyable.

The most ignorant worker ever (I’m going to refer to him as Idiot from here on out) thought it was the battery and they told us we were gonna have to wait a few days to get a new one because they had to test it out and what not…

Me- NOPE. That’s not happening. I need it now.

Idiot- well, we have to follow rules. You know like how you have to follow rules at school? You just can’t not follow them.

Me- No … I don’t have to follow rules. Give me a new battery please.

After ten minutes of arguing the other guy comes out and says he thinks it may be the charger not the battery.

Mom- How does that happen?

Idiot- Well, sometimes even pyramids break.

OH.

My trip home overall was pretty entertaining. I came home yesterday afternoon to follow up on my foot. I skip on in, feeling good about life and …. then it went away.

Doc- It’s looking great. It will probably take the full 6 months to heel

Oh…. Okay.

Dad and I decided to go drink away our sorrows. He had a little lifting accident and can only see out of one eye currently… no big deal. So with his one eye and my one foot we headed to a bar downtown… and then another one.

My brother Mo and my Mom picked us up around 8:00pm… that’s when the party started.

Well for me… Dad went to bed. Mo and I headed to Nic’s house (Mo and Nic are Green Ink … sick band. If you haven’t checked them out, YouTube Greeninkband) We had a serious Jam Sesh until about 12:30 … look for bangers soon broooooos.

We arrived back home around 1am and sat around demolishing margaritas and cake with my mom… not sure why the hell she was awake. Our family is so weird. Safren trip=success.

Check it: http://www.socollegeblog.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment