Saturday, April 2, 2011

FIRE

I too jumped on the VCU bandwagon… and now I’m off.

The only black girl in the house almost just burnt it down... for any idiots in the world, paper towels will burn. Luckily, Might-As-Well-Be-Virgin-2 is super fast and used her quick thinking to snatch up the flaming towels and throw it in the kitchen sink.

Everyone screamed and started to plot their escape for the door, but not me. I sat and watched in utter disbelief at how ignorant the situation was. As the flames lit up I started to think... there is no way I'm sacrificing my broken foot for this shit.

This house is full of idiots...


MOVING ON. Last night my ego boosted ten notches. Two chicks from CNU were in town visiting PE Teacher. In their drunken state they barged in to my room around midnight (Yes, I was already drooling, foot still propped, squeezing my pillow a little too close).

They asked if I was going to come out with them and proceeded to say “we just wanted to meet the famous so college blog writer.”

And that’s all I needed.

I slept peacefully the rest of the night and treated myself to a cookie for breakfast. Totally deserved it.

Speaking of cookies, I’ve decided that I should probably start taking my beach bod a little more seriously. Might-As-Well-Be-Virgin 1 and 2, PE Teacher, Red and I are heading to Red’s beach house in 5 weeks. I’m seriously considering switching out ice cream for cucumbers and the channel-changer for a six pound weight… I’ll let you know how it goes.

Anyways, I spent all day wishing it was raining out so I had an excuse to lay in bed. It didn’t rain, but that didn’t stop me. I finally rolled out around four and stuffed my face with anything 420 had to offer… a hard day’s work deserves a hardy meal.  

The doorknob of our front door came off. No big deal... it happens all the time.  I have to go find a way to let PE Teacher in.

No comments:

Post a Comment