Friday, March 16, 2012

Two Gays, One Girl


The other night, I walked into a room of two gays and one girl.
All high as shit,

Or so it appeared.

The two gays were nice young girls and the girl was a nice young opera singing homo.

Opera Man was convinced to sing and I fell in love with those German words I did not understand.

Try it out- the opera shit. I mean it’s no Snoop Dog, but if you appreciate music, you will enjoy...

After belting out his soul, Opera Lesbian Man said that he belonged on Chelsea Lately. 
I, of course, proceeded to say, “She is Jewish!” 
And he of course proceeded to say, “I know, that’s why I love her!”

And then I left…

When my parents told me that college was going to be an eye-opening experience, I think this was the type of situation they were referring to.

For the Poetry Lovers: hannahsafren.weebly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment