Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Go Time


At around 5pm yesterday I found myself contemplating drinking or doing work… 
I chugged a beer and took a nap.

Later in the evening, my nerdy roommates were doing homework and watching TV preparing for their incredibly lame week of studies.

I was bored.

So knowing how easily influenced they are, I tweeted:

"Where is the fun #FuckingFakeNARPS over here at 420"

Boobs postponed her paper, for a bottle of wine and a game of spades with Campus Bitch and I.

Then we headed out to rule the world.

We bought a $1.75 pitcher of Natty Light, met the owner, and chatted with the richest man in the eastern pan-handle about "heart and dedication"

Daily advice (compliments of rich guy): "People will tell ya you can't," you tell them "Really... and then ya go do it."

Despite our deep conversations, the most flattering part of the night was when Ryan bought a pitcher of beer for us…

Who the fuck is Ryan? And thanks for the two –dollar pitcher, ya big spending fuck…




No comments:

Post a Comment