Sunday, June 12, 2011

Wise

My grandmother's boyfriend bought a BMW and  has yet to drive it. He says he doesn't know how to work it and frankly I'm  happy he doesn't because this is the same guy that falls asleep at the dinner table. I asked my grandma if she had driven it and she said, "I'm scared of it."

now with this being shared tell me are old people really wise or do they just have a lot to share? and by sharing I mean a lot of stories about "back then."

Anyways, to expand on the fact that my grandmother has a boyfriend, I suppose she just needed a companion. Grams doesn't really like to call him her boyfriend though. He's old and well, she still thinks she's a hot 22 year old.

Grandma getting rich boyfriend= now that's wise.

http://www.socollegeblog.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment