Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Share

I get a mass text from MAWBV2 today asking had we (meaning Red, PE Teacher, MAWBV1 and I) seen her yellow-cutoff-jersey-shirt.

It obviously sounds like a necessary item to have in your closet, so with no hesitation I responded, "My red dangling earrings are also MIA fuckbag... but no I don't have your shirt."

"Well this is just a bummer- good luck with the earrings..."

Sharing clothes is unavoidable throughout college. Of course there are positives and negatives to all situations, but I assure you this is a one way street.

Positive when getting clothes
Negative when sharing

Sharing assures a few shruken shirts, stained pants, stretched shoes and/ or lost earrings. But trouble with saying "no" is that friends might get offended or even worse, the Kindergarten memories shouting "sharing is caring" starts interfering with better judgement.

Getting, of course, could result in the same outcome but hey, not your problem...

Luckily, MAWBV2 moves in to 420 in the fall and I fully intend to "share"/ innocently destroy every pair of her 93 shoes... and in return I just might consider letting her rock my grey 2008 Nikes

Positively awesome for me and well... not for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment